Come and meet a Local Area Coordinator (LAC) at BANC Community Access.
This one to one consultation is an opportunity to bring your questions to an LAC.
The LAC can assist you with the following:
* Provide you with information regarding the NDIS,
* Help you understand your NDIS funded plan,
* Help you identify the next steps to take on your NDIS journey,
* Connect you with your local community,
* Help identify what supports are available in the community if you do not have a NDIS plan.
Location: 110 Wentworth Street Blackheath
Date: Wednesday 25th July 2018
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:30pm
If you would like more information please call 4723 9444, for general questions you can also call BANC Community Access on 47875684
Please book should you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services so we can make arrangements to suit your needs.